- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Garden Getaway Retreat Kit is the hassle-free, affordable way for a church to host a memorable experience. Even first-time retreat planners can achieve top-notch results with the easy-to-follow guides that save hours of time. Every Kit includes:
- Director Guide
- Worship Leader Guide
- 6 session leader guides (one for each of the 6 sessions)
- Training & promotional DVD
- Easy-to-use graphics CD (with reproduci ble items
- Samples of all the individual participant items: participant guide, Scripture pendant, Blessings Keeper, music CD, pen, and tote bag.
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
Series: Garden Getaway
Moms' Ministry Curriculum: A Year of AdventureGroup Publishing / 2014 / Other$119.99 Retail:
$149.99Save 20% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW710778
Lemonade: When Life Gives You Lemons . . . God Makes Things New! Women's Mini-Event KitGroup Publishing / 2014 / Other$17.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 28% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708531
The Complete Women's Ministries Kit: Everything You Need to Run a Successful Program--Book and CD-ROMJanelle R. ParkerLifeStream Resources / 2007 / Other$66.99 Retail:
$99.99Save 33% ($33.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW123090
Your retreat is guaranteed to be an event that will refresh and reconnect women with God and each other.
- Women will make new friends and draw closer to old friends through fun, relational activities.
- Women will grow closer to God through Bible study and through sharing with each other.
- Leaders will glide through the preparation with all the time-saving materials.
No speaker is needed. Its super easy for you and your leadership team to do this retreat yourselves. Anyone comfortable in front of a group can be a session leader.
It's flexible and easy! Garden Getaway works for a single day or a whole weekend in any venue from private homes or churches to retreat centers and resorts.
This retreat experience is also great for...
- Leadership team-building events
- Small or large groups
- Outreach events for women in your community
- Girls-only youth events