Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Press
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
A powerful, unforgettable account of Christs grace, mercy, and His work in their lives!
A talented daughter of Holocaust survivors, Lily Isaacs is a woman who has felt pain and loss, and found the incomparable joy of a life with Jesus Christ. As a new Christian believer, she became estranged from her Jewish parents because of her faith, yet she never walked alone, always clinging to the hope she found in Christ. Throughout her music and that of her children, who together form the beloved and multi-award winning group The Isaacs, you hear the resonating inspirational legacy of this familys faith journey.
- An autobiographical look at Lilys life, from being a Jewish folk singer to serving as vocalist and matriarch of The Isaacs
- The powerful account of her struggle with a once unknown faith and how she finally "cried her way to God from the churchs back pew"
- The incredible insights behind heartbreaking moments which were her greatest opportunities of faith.
Whether surviving breast cancer or a challenging career, Lilys steady refrain has been one of Gods constant love, comfort, and strength. With a remarkable and unforgettable mix of acoustic, gospel, and country music, she and The Isaacs continue to inspire and entertain audiences in churches and on stage around the world!
Lily is a founder and member of The Isaacs, who have been sharing their faith for over 35 years. They perform often at the Grand Ole Opry and in the Gaither Homecoming concerts and video series. Individually and as a group, they have won numerous Dove, Gospel Voice, NQC, AGM, SCGMA, SPBGMA, SGM, and SGN awards.
ConnieSaint John, NBAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5You Don't Cry Out Loud: The Lily Isaacs StorySeptember 24, 2014ConnieSaint John, NBAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I loved this book and I had a hard time putting it down. I can relate to a lot of her experiences growing up.
Amy CVAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5FabulousMay 7, 2014Amy CVAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5You Don't Cry Out Loud is an interesting auto biography of Lily Isaacs. She's one amazing and inspiring woman. She's has been dealt with so many obstacles in her life. A beautiful real life story of how to overcome just about anything. I really enjoyed this book. It's a fantastic short read. It's one of those books that still sticks with you awhile after finished reading it.
I highly recommend this book. 5 books.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Artists/Composers
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography >> Artists/Composers
- eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search