The Strongest NIV Exhaustive Concordance - Slightly Imperfect
- All Products
- Slightly Imperfecthttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (11,744)
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Black History
- Father's Day
- Jewish Holidays
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
This is an exhaustive concordance based on the best-selling New International Version of the Bible. It gives complete access to every word of the NIV text as well as to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek from which the NIV was translated. This Gold Medallion Award-winning volume is one of the most powerful NIV concordances available today. This is a great addition to your academic library.
- Complete alphabetical listings for every word in the NIV.
- Thorough dictionary-indexes define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name.
- Exhaustive listing of every NIV translation for a given word; all related words shown in the original languages.
- Frequency counts given for each original-language word and each of its English translations.
- Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns.
- All references listed in biblical order.
- All words cross-referenced to spelling variations and variant forms.
- More than 2,000 key words from the KJV cross-referenced to their NIV equivalents.
- Each word heading lists total number of occurrences in the NIV.
- Special typefaces indicate the word or words used in the NIV translation for all Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek terms.
- Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong's numbering system.
- Special indexes allow for easy cross-referencing between the G/K numbering system for those using reference books keyed to Strong's numbers
Number of Pages: 1680
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 11.25 X 8.50 X 2.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the BibleThomas Nelson / 2010 / Hardcover$22.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$39.99Save 43% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541682
Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, The: 21st Century EditionJames Strong, John Kohlenberger III, James SwansonZondervan / 2001 / Hardcover$18.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 58 Reviews
$34.99Save 46% ($16.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33430
The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, Comfort-Print EditionJohn R. Kohlenberger III, James Swanson, James StrongZondervan / 2002 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46972
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Faith: What Christians Believe, Why They Believe It, and Why It Matters (slightly imperfect)Charles Colson, Harold FickettZondervan / 2008 / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:
$18.99Save 79% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW276036DA
The Sky Is Not Falling: Living Fearlessly in These Turbulent TimesCharles ColsonWorthy Publishing / 2011 / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$22.99Save 83% ($19.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW034543Video