- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
We've all had an "aha moment" in our lives, an insight that changes everything. With everyday examples and testimonies, author Kyle Idleman draws on Scripture to reveal how three key elements - awakening, honesty, action - can produce the same kind of "aha!" in our spiritual lives. In trademark City on a Hill style, the AHA Small Group Study marries straightforward bible teaching and cinematic storytelling. In it, three modern-day prodigals seek life apart from the Father, find themselves alone and desperate in their own distant country, and are faced with their AHA moment. The Small Group Study includes:
- A small group leader's DVD tutorial
- Six 30-minute video episodes on DVD
- An easy-to-follow Leader's Guide for facilitating a small group gathering
- One copy of the Action Journal for the study
Vendor: City on a Hill
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
The Easter Experience Movie, with Discussion GuideKyle IdlemanCity on a Hill / 2014 / DVD$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW296153Video
Brenda5 Stars Out Of 5AHAOctober 3, 2014BrendaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent
Q: Do the DVDs have Spanish subtitles?
Yes the dvds in curriculum will have Spanish subtitles.
Q: What is the suggested amount of time for each discussion (including the video)? I would like to use it for Sunday school. Can 1 discussion/video fit within 45 min. to an hour? Is it possible to break one video and discussion into two separate sessions?
According to publishers you should be able to fit everything into an hour's time slot, possibly 45 minutes, although it may be a little more rushed. Each video episode is about 30 minutes long, and then they recommend you allow 15-20 minutes for discussion. That gives you about 10 minutes before watching the episodes to catch up or for welcome/introduction, etc. You probably could split up the video/discussion time into 2 weeks, but it may be a little more broken-up and not flow as well, but that is purely up to you and what you think will work best for your group.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul KentBarbour Value Books / 2008 / Mass Paperback$1.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 940 Reviews
$1.49Save 20% ($0.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW600150
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search