The ESV Student Study Bible
is ideally suited for students who are serious about God's Word—who want to learn more about what the Bible teaches and how the Bible applies to all of life.
With 16,000 clear, concise study notes, the ESV Student Study Bible
provides numerous new features—including 1,000 "Did You Know?" facts, more than 100 new Bible character profiles, and 15 new topical articles. It also features a new glossary of key terms, more than 80 full-color maps and illustrations, an extensive concordance, 80,000 cross-references, and free access to the online Student Study Bible
with the purchase of any print edition. These and many other features make it the most comprehensive, colorful, and content-rich student Bible available today. Suited to high school and college students, the ESV Student Study Bible
is also a versatile resource for anyone engaged in serious study of God’s Word.
Created by an outstanding team of more than 100 evangelical Christian scholars, teachers, and pastors, the ESV Student Study Bible
is adapted from the highly acclaimed and best-selling ESV Study Bible
. With numerous new features, the ESV Student Study Bible
is an invaluable resource. For high school and college students, but equally for all students of the Bible—for everyone who loves to read and learn more about God's Word.Features
- 12,000 clear, concise study notes
- Introduction and timelines for each Bible book
- More than 80 full-color maps and illustrations throughout
- 15 new topical articles
- Nearly 900 "Did You Know" facts
- 120 new Bible character profiles
- Two-colum format
- Cross references
- Table of Weights and Measures
- God's Plan of Salvation
- The Importance of the Church for Growing in Christ
- Authority of the Bible
- How to Read and Understand the Bible
- How to Apply the Bible in Everyday Life
- Important Christian Truths: Doctrine
- The Bible and Christian Living: Ethics
- Free access to ESV Online Student Study Bible (see enclosed card)
- Presentation page
- Family Record section
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.75"
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.