- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Written in three parts, the book first describes the nature of the psychodynamics of same-sex attraction as understood in the reparative therapy approach. The second part describes the various phases of treatment. The final part deals with walking clients through the process of grieving and the healing of their wounding.
Endorsed by numerous notable leaders in psychotherapy, Nicolosi offers practical guidance for counselors and therapists who want to offer reparative therapy to those seeking change.
Other Customers Also Purchased
In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation - eBookEdited by John F. Ashton, Ph.D.Master Books / 2001 / ePub$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19797EB
The Soul: How We Know It's Real and Why It Matters / New edition - eBookJ.P. MorelandMoody Publishing / 2014 / ePub$6.68 Retail:
$11.24Save 41% ($4.56)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43195EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search