- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Deborah Smith Pegues, bestselling author of 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over 500,000 copies sold), leads readers to tame their stress and exchange it for peace in just one month's time.
With insight gleaned from her experience as a certified behavioral consultant, Deborah uncovers the surprising causes of stress and reveals simple, life-changing cures, such as
- extending grace, mercy, and respect to others
- telling the truth and striving to do the right thing
- accepting yourself and being able to laugh at yourself
- deleting stress-related words from your vocabulary
- reciting Scripture affirmations daily
This spiritual and practical offering will release readers from worry and will increase their sense of purpose, direction, contentment, and freedom.