Advanced Search Links
Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2013 Edition - eBook
Princeton Review / 2012 / ePub
$12.99 (CBD Price)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW33290EB
Buy Item Quantity: 1
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you need to know it, its in this book! The 2013 edition of Cracking the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam has been optimized for e-reader viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations. This eBook includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations for each multiple-choice question, plus full breakdowns of how to tackle the free-response questions
• In-depth reviews of all AP U.S. Government & Politics topics, including the institutions of government, elections, political parties, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, constitutional underpinnings, and more
• A comprehensive glossary of key U.S. Government & Politics terms
• Useful techniques for cracking the free-response section
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
Read all Questions/Answers for "Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2013 Edition - eBook"
Find Related Products