- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
The Second Woman Bible Study—which takes its name from the story of King Solomon’s ruling regarding a child and two possible mothers—offers guidance to women who have endured traumatic experiences or made life choices they regret. This study offers a ten-week program to facilitate healing from domestic violence, sexual violence, or post-abortion grief. Each week, the study focuses on one of the ten processes of change or interventions that encourage change based on the Transtheoretical Model of Change, developed by psychologist James Prochaska.
Author Penny R. Smith, Ed.D, provides questions that lead to self-examination and self-evaluation. Through those questions, scriptural and real-life examples, The Second Woman Bible Study can help you find your way back from trauma and know that healing is not only possible but within your reach.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Search