- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
The Second Woman Bible Study—which takes its name from the story of King Solomon’s ruling regarding a child and two possible mothers—offers guidance to women who have endured traumatic experiences or made life choices they regret. This study offers a ten-week program to facilitate healing from domestic violence, sexual violence, or post-abortion grief. Each week, the study focuses on one of the ten processes of change or interventions that encourage change based on the Transtheoretical Model of Change, developed by psychologist James Prochaska.
Author Penny R. Smith, Ed.D, provides questions that lead to self-examination and self-evaluation. Through those questions, scriptural and real-life examples, The Second Woman Bible Study can help you find your way back from trauma and know that healing is not only possible but within your reach.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Search