- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
With the explosion of the older adult population, this important book explores the opportunities and challenges that this presents for the Christian community. Amy Hanson challenges us to let go of many old stereotypes regarding aging and embrace a new paradigm that sees older adults as active, healthy and capable of making significant contributions.
- Debunks the myths of aging that keep us from fully embracing the potential of people in life's second half
- Offers suggestions on how to re-invent ministry with older adults
- Focuses on unleashing older adults to serve and make an impact on churches and congregations
- A volume in the Leadership Network series
The author shows church leaders how they can unleash the power of the baby boomer population to strengthen their congregations.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leadership Network
Amy Hanson, Ph.D., is a speaker, teacher, writer, and consultant who is passionate about motivating church leaders to engage older adults in significant Kingdom work. By the age of twenty-three, she led the active adult (fifty plus) ministries at Central Christian Church in Las Vegas. Today she unites her doctorate in gerontology and her ministry experience to educate and equip pastors, denominational leaders, students, health care professionals, and older adults on the unique opportunities of an aging America. To learn more visit amyhanson.org.
Visit the Leadership Network Website, www.leadnet.org, for more innovative resources and information.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Start A New Search