- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
A Woman Seeking God: Discover God in the Places of Your Life - eBookDorothy Kelley PattersonB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41117EB
His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord - eBookSheri Rose ShepherdRevell / 2010 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9996EB
SherryGroveland, MAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Product well written.October 7, 2011SherryGroveland, MAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My small group has started reading this book. We've only just finished chapter 2 This mother/daughter writing team has put together a a book every woman should read. They contrast various traits (tolerant/intolerant), or actions (fail/succeed) that we must do or experiance as we go on our Christian journey.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search