The Christian Mama's Guide to the First School Years: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Sending Your Kid Off into the Big Wide World - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: The Christian Mama's Guide
Prepares moms for the time when their school-aged kids take their first few steps into the world and away from mama's nest.
Sending a child off to school is a whole lot more than stocking up on school supplies and packing a (somewhat) healthy lunch. This helpful guidebook walks Christian moms through:
- discovering a long-term vision for the person that Christ has purposed for your child to become
- instilling a sense of "who I am and where I came from" in your child
- choosing a school for your kids
- helping your kids to develop key attributescourage, kindness, perseverancethat lead to success in school
- dealing with teachers, sports, and lessons
- navigating those difficult conversations that will come sooner rather than later
- a special feature includes sidebars "From the Principal's Office" with insights from a 35-year elementary school principal and educator
Moms will learn how to cover their children in prayer so that their launch into the world, and away from her control, is done with grace and wisdomhelping them grow into the men and women God intended them to be.
About the Author
Erin MacPherson is a mom of three who never does anything halfway. When she discovered she was pregnant she decided to write about it - but then kept writing. A former staff member and editor for Nickelodeon, Erin now entertains parents on her personal blog as well as through freelance magazine articles, devotionals and speaking. She wants to come beside her readers not only as a confidant and Christian sister, but also as a best girlfriend sho understands what daily life is all about. Hometown: Austin, Texas
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> School Concerns
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search