The Christian Mama's Guide to Parenting a Toddler: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your Child's Terrible Twos - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: The Christian Mama's Guide
What's a mom to do when her sweet baby's smiles and snuggles turn to tears and tantrums?
This take on everything toddlerfrom throwing food to potty training to massive toddler fitsis filled with sanity-saving advice every mom wants to hear. Helpful tips include how to:
- stop a tantrum in its tracks (or at least survive the tantrum without breaking into tears of your own)
- discipline your child in a way that demonstrates Christ's redeeming love
- make your marriage a priority when your kid is a squeaky wheel that always seems to need your time and attention
- introduce your child to Jesus in a way that leads to authentic faith
- convince a one-and-a-half year old that broccoli really is better than cookieseven if you don't believe it yourself
Moms will be entertained and encouraged by the amusing anecdotes and godly advice of this comprehensive, topical approach to parenting one and two year olds.
About the Author
Erin MacPherson is a mom of three who never does anything halfway. When she discovered she was pregnant she decided to write about it - but then kept writing. A former staff member and editor for Nickelodeon, Erin now entertains parents on her personal blog as well as through freelance magazine articles, devotionals and speaking. She wants to come beside her readers not only as a confidant and Christian sister, but also as a best girlfriend sho understands what daily life is all about. Hometown: Austin, Texas
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Gift of Sex: A Guide to Sexual Fulfillment - eBookClifford L. Penner, Joyce J. Penner3.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews$9.99
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search