The Christian Mama's Guide to Baby's First Year: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your First Year as a Mom - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: The Christian Mama's Guide
An entertaining, practical guide for first-time mamas and those who need a baby refresher course.
The new mom initiation ritual involves sleepless nights, an inexplicable obsession with baby booties, and more questions than answers. This take on everything baby offers new moms the Christian girlfriend advice she needs to feel confident in her new role, including:
- getting into the motherhood groove
- breastfeeding advice
- suggestions for losing the baby weightbefore your baby is no longer a baby
- time management tips that may just help you find time to do laundrybefore you run out of clean underwear
- how you can manage to be a godly mother and a good wife on less than three hours of sleep a night
Easy-to-read and relatable, this been-there-done-that guide answers these questions and more with a dose of humor an a lot of grace so that new moms can become the moms that God intended them to be during their baby's first year.
About the Author
Erin MacPherson is a mom of three who never does anything halfway. When she discovered she was pregnant she decided to write about it - but then kept writing. A former staff member and editor for Nickelodeon, Erin now entertains parents on her personal blog as well as through freelance magazine articles, devotionals and speaking. She wants to come beside her readers not only as a confidant and Christian sister, but also as a best girlfriend sho understands what daily life is all about. Hometown: Austin, Texas
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search