- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: The Christian Mama's Guide
The Christian Mama's Guide to Baby's First Year: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your First Year as a Mom - eBookErin MacPhersonThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$9.38 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 6% ($0.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34766EB
Everything you need to know about pregnancyfrom weight gain to stretch marks to figuring out how to rely on Christ through the ups and downs of the next nine months.
This comprehensive guide is packed with information that every newly pregnant Christian mama needsincluding:
- help for pregnancy insomnia, morning sickness, weight gain and more
- advice on how to maintain a godly attitude and outlook during pregnancyeven when you're feeling anything but godly
- what to expect from doctor check-ups, your encounters with the scale and labor and delivery
- tips on how to survive food cravings, aversions, and even dreaded pregnancy exercise
- healthy eating advice for pregnancy that doesn't outright ban ice cream sundaes
- ideas on how to keep your marriage a priority when you're pregnant, including a guide for Christian dads-to-be and even pregnancy sex tips
This detailed guide takes you through each trimester with helpful tips, humorous accounts, and supportive spiritual advice--all with a girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach that will help moms feel comfortable as they navigate this life-changing time.
About the Author
Erin MacPherson is a mom of three who never does anything halfway. When she discovered she was pregnant she decided to write about it - but then kept writing. A former staff member and editor for Nickelodeon, Erin now entertains parents on her personal blog as well as through freelance magazine articles, devotionals and speaking. She wants to come beside her readers not only as a confidant and Christian sister, but also as a best girlfriend sho understands what daily life is all about. Hometown: Austin, Texas
Other Customers Also Purchased
Redeeming Childbirth: Experiencing His Presence in Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth, and Beyond - eBookAngie TolpinCrossBooks / 2013 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37227EB
Leaping in the Womb: Ten Biblical Mothering Characteristic Traits to Acquire - eBookVicky LynchWestBow Press / 2012 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW31705EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search