The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby: Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your Pregnancy - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: The Christian Mama's Guide
Everything you need to know about pregnancyfrom weight gain to stretch marks to figuring out how to rely on Christ through the ups and downs of the next nine months.
This comprehensive guide is packed with information that every newly pregnant Christian mama needsincluding:
- help for pregnancy insomnia, morning sickness, weight gain and more
- advice on how to maintain a godly attitude and outlook during pregnancyeven when you're feeling anything but godly
- what to expect from doctor check-ups, your encounters with the scale and labor and delivery
- tips on how to survive food cravings, aversions, and even dreaded pregnancy exercise
- healthy eating advice for pregnancy that doesn't outright ban ice cream sundaes
- ideas on how to keep your marriage a priority when you're pregnant, including a guide for Christian dads-to-be and even pregnancy sex tips
This detailed guide takes you through each trimester with helpful tips, humorous accounts, and supportive spiritual advice--all with a girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach that will help moms feel comfortable as they navigate this life-changing time.
About the Author
Erin MacPherson is a mom of three who never does anything halfway. When she discovered she was pregnant she decided to write about it - but then kept writing. A former staff member and editor for Nickelodeon, Erin now entertains parents on her personal blog as well as through freelance magazine articles, devotionals and speaking. She wants to come beside her readers not only as a confidant and Christian sister, but also as a best girlfriend sho understands what daily life is all about. Hometown: Austin, Texas
Other Customers Also Purchased
Praying Through Your Pregnancy: An Inspirational Week-by-Week Guide for Moms-to-Be - eBookJennifer Polimino, Carolyn Warren4 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 37%
Leaping in the Womb: Ten Biblical Mothering Characteristic Traits to Acquire - eBookVicky LynchSave 20%
Redeeming Childbirth: Experiencing His Presence in Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth, and Beyond - eBookAngie TolpinSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search