- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Brazos Press
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Reading Romans shows how some of the greatest minds in the history of the church have wrestled with, and even been changed by, Paul's words. For example, God used a passage from Romans to speak to the untamed heart of Augustine, and John Wesley said that after hearing Martin Luther's comments on Romans, he felt his heart "strangely warmed." This book will show why, in many ways, Christian theology begins and ends with Romans.
Timothy Larsen (Ph.D., University of Stirling, Scotland) is associate professor of church history at Wheaton College.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Synopsis of the Pauline Letters in Greek and EnglishJames P. WareBaker Academic / 2010 / Hardcover$36.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$50.00Save 27% ($13.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW038891
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search