Read to Me Toddlers Bible - eBook
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
All In: You Are One Decision Away From a Totally Different Life - eBookMark BattersonZondervan / 2013 / ePub$10.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 25 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39055EB
I Can Learn the Bible: The Joshua Code for Kids: 52 Devotions and Scriptures for Kids - eBookHolly Hawkins ShiversThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73578EB
Why Trust Jesus?: An Honest Look at Doubts, Plans, Hurts, Desires, Gripes, Questions, and Pleasures - eBookDave SterrettMoody Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$10.99Save 20% ($2.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10782EB
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study >> Bible Storybooks
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search