- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: Nelson Impact
The Nelson Impact Bible Study series will introduce in-depth Bible study to Christian laypeople. Each book will help readers experience the true meaning of the messages in the book of Genesis, and in turn, empower the reader to truly make a difference in the world for Christ.
Designed for individual or group study, the study guide will provide a foundation for Bible study and encourage the reader to return to the Bible. All necessary background information will be given so that the reader needs only a Bible and the study guide. The messages will be thorough but easily understood and will be complimented by application questions to guide the readers into a deeper relationship with the Bible that will impact their lives with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Other study guides in the series include:
- 1 Corinthians ISBN: 1418506192
- Exodus ISBN: 1418506168
- Genesis ISBN: 1418506087
- Isaiah ISBN: 1418506095
- John ISBN: 1418506109
- Mark ISBN: 1418506184
- Romans ISBN: 1418506117
- Ruth & Esther ISBN: 1418506176
Eric Tripp5 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2009Eric TrippThe men in our church have been using this bible series going on two years now. We have done four books in the series on Wednesdays (small groups). We enjoy the thought provoking questions, the opportunity to share opinions, and many more discussions based on thought from the book. Great series highly recommend.
Other Customers Also Purchased
DiscipleShift: Five Steps That Help Your Church to Make Disciples Who Make DisciplesJim Putman, Bob Harrington, Robert ColemanZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$18.99Save 29% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW492627
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search