- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Map Area
- US States
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks
- Resource Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
In Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex, Josh and Dottie McDowell draw on their decades-long love and concern for youth. Building on the Why True Love Waits campaign and utilizing up-to-the-minute research from Josh's The Bare Facts resources, the McDowells provide a compact, easy-to-use guide to support parents in
- putting sex and sexuality in a biblical context of relationship to God
- gauging their child's emotional and spiritual readiness
- being alert to questions and opportunities
- being direct and open without violating their child's emotions
- proactively shaping their child's worldview in today's sex-saturated culture
Working from their own experience with four children, Josh and Dottie give readers encouragement and solid information in the sometimes-awkward process of guiding their child into a healthy understanding of God's gift of sex.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Soul Physicians: A Theology of Soul Care and Spiritual DirectionRobert W. KellemenB M H Books / 2007 / Hardcover$29.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW692553
Lintball Leo's Not-So-Stupid Questions About Your Body - eBookZonderkidz / 2010 / ePub$4.17 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$4.99Save 16% ($0.82)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4112EB
The Bare Facts: 39 Questions Your Parents Hope You Never Ask About Sex - eBookJosh McDowellMoody Publishing / 2011 / ePub$6.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$8.24Save 20% ($1.65)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18980EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Purity & Abstinence
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Purity & Abstinence >> Sex Education
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Purity & Abstinence
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search