A Companion to Literature, Film and Adaptation - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Incorporates new research in adaptation studies
- Features a chapter on the Harry Potter franchise, as well as other contemporary perspectives
- Showcases work by leading Shakespeare adaptation scholars
- Explores fascinating topics such as ‘unfilmable’ texts
- Includes detailed considerations of Ian McEwan’s Atonement and Conrad’s Heart of Darkness
Deborah Cartmell is Professor of English and Director of the Centre for Adaptations at De Montfort University, UK. A former chair and founding member of the Association of Adaptation Studies, she is co-editor of two international journals Shakespeare and Adaptation. Her recent publications include Screen Adaptation: Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice (2010) and, with Imelda Whelehan, Screen Adaptation: Impure Cinema (2010).