- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Power to Create is a dynamic and practical teaching on transforming the way you look at and use your powerful God-given gift. God has given you a gift to define reality, not to have reality define you. In this book, Tim Redmond shows how to create toward and not react against. There is a purpose for you to succeed in life. Take action today to bring forth the power in your life that God has given you to create. When we begin to define success, not so much as the accumulation of goods, but as something we create to serve other people, it will liberate us. Learn how to grow beyond the challenges that you are facing today and thrive even in the most difficult situations.
This book will help you:
1. Find your unique purpose and powerfully live it.
2. Bring clarity, power, and balance to the creative gift God gave you to transform your world.
3. Instill greater confidence, strengthen relationships, and increase your giving and finances.
4. Approach your problems with energy, creativity, and skill even in the harshest of environments.
5. Break free from the paralyzing lie of scarcity (there's not enough and I'm not enough).
6. See how your work is a place of worship and working intimately with God.
7. And many more life-changing concepts, strategies and habits that will help you fulfill your God-given assignment!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock