- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Power to Create is a dynamic and practical teaching on transforming the way you look at and use your powerful God-given gift. God has given you a gift to define reality, not to have reality define you. In this book, Tim Redmond shows how to create toward and not react against. There is a purpose for you to succeed in life. Take action today to bring forth the power in your life that God has given you to create. When we begin to define success, not so much as the accumulation of goods, but as something we create to serve other people, it will liberate us. Learn how to grow beyond the challenges that you are facing today and thrive even in the most difficult situations.
This book will help you:
1. Find your unique purpose and powerfully live it.
2. Bring clarity, power, and balance to the creative gift God gave you to transform your world.
3. Instill greater confidence, strengthen relationships, and increase your giving and finances.
4. Approach your problems with energy, creativity, and skill even in the harshest of environments.
5. Break free from the paralyzing lie of scarcity (there's not enough and I'm not enough).
6. See how your work is a place of worship and working intimately with God.
7. And many more life-changing concepts, strategies and habits that will help you fulfill your God-given assignment!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction - eBookJoseph Prince5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 21%