- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In ReJesus, Frost & Hirsch examine the practice of everyday Christian spirituality and ultimately ask if what we practice today is what Jesus passed down to his first century followers. The authors note that many institutionalized forms of Christianity have traded the radical way of Jesus for the stability of outward religious expression. Frost & Hirsch issue a call to the church, therefore, to refocus its spiritual practice upon the true author and Foundation of our faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
• What ongoing role does Jesus the Messiah play in shaping the ethos and self understanding of the movement that originated in him?
• How is the Christian religion informed and shaped by the Jesus that we meet in the Gospels?
• How do we assess the continuity required between the life and example of Jesus and the subsequent religion called Christianity?
• In how many ways do we domesticate the radical revolutionary in order to sustain our religion and religiosity?
• How can a rediscovery of Jesus renew our discipleship, the Christian community, and the ongoing mission of the church?
These questions take us to the core of what the church is all about. Rather than reformation, the authors call their task re-founding the church because it raises the issue of the church's true Founder or Foundation. This theme is of particular importance at the dawn of the twenty-first century as many attempt to address Christianity's endemic and long trended decline in the West. The authors feel that a spiritual, theological, missional, and existential crisis looms in the West.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan Cahn5 Stars Out Of 5 581 ReviewsSave 47%Video
Building Up Your SpouseDennis Rainey, Barbara RaineySave 18%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search