- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Elizabeth George, author of the bestseller A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 300,000 copies sold), now shows teen women how to make prayer a part of their busy lives.
From her own journey through the Bible and the lives of others, Elizabeth shares the difference prayer makes in everyday life. She provides step-by-step guidance and ideas for experiencing an exciting prayer life, highlighting how to
- make prayer a reality
- establish a regular time for talking with God
- pray from the heart for daily needs
- improve relationships through prayer
Teen girls will grow to know God in a very real way as they develop an active, personal, and meaningful prayer life! Great for Sunday school, youth group studies, and individual reading.
Rerelease of A Young Woman's Call to Prayer
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search