- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
How Would You Life To Go From Financially Not Enough To More Than You Ever Thought Possible?
Providing scriptural arguments that address the many misconceptions about Christianity and money, Dr. Valerie Brown, leads readers to perform a self-examination regarding their beliefs on what the Bible says about money.
- You, believer, can claim the keys to the kingdom of heaven to unlock doors to prosperity.
- God can meet your every need beyond your wildest dreams.
- God's plan for your life includes His complete provision for your lifestyle, possessions, and financial provision.
Learn answers to vital questions such as:
- Was Jesus poor?
- How did He concern Himself with poverty?
- Hoe did He concern Himself about our prosperity?
- Were His disciples poor?
You will be empowered to walk in truth from God's Word, be free from faulty teachings, and receive daily God's blessings and provisions.
Valerie K. Brown is a native of Chesapeake, Virginia. She serves beside her husband, the Reverend Dr. Kim Walter Brown, senior pastor of Mount Lebanon Missionary Baptist Church. She serves as the executive pastor. Together they are the proud parents of two children, James and Kimberly. Brown has an earned doctorate degree in business management from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She received her CPA certification in 1980 in Virginia. She previously wrote What’s In a Title, also from Creation House.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Finances
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search