- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
How Would You Life To Go From Financially Not Enough To More Than You Ever Thought Possible?
Providing scriptural arguments that address the many misconceptions about Christianity and money, Dr. Valerie Brown, leads readers to perform a self-examination regarding their beliefs on what the Bible says about money.
- You, believer, can claim the keys to the kingdom of heaven to unlock doors to prosperity.
- God can meet your every need beyond your wildest dreams.
- God's plan for your life includes His complete provision for your lifestyle, possessions, and financial provision.
Learn answers to vital questions such as:
- Was Jesus poor?
- How did He concern Himself with poverty?
- Hoe did He concern Himself about our prosperity?
- Were His disciples poor?
You will be empowered to walk in truth from God's Word, be free from faulty teachings, and receive daily God's blessings and provisions.
Valerie K. Brown is a native of Chesapeake, Virginia. She serves beside her husband, the Reverend Dr. Kim Walter Brown, senior pastor of Mount Lebanon Missionary Baptist Church. She serves as the executive pastor. Together they are the proud parents of two children, James and Kimberly. Brown has an earned doctorate degree in business management from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She received her CPA certification in 1980 in Virginia. She previously wrote What’s In a Title, also from Creation House.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Finances
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search