- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Smart Guides
Did you know that:
• The word "noisome" has nothing whatsoever to do with noise?
• "Ordinance" and "ordnance" have two distinct meanings?
• An "errant" fool is a fool who is lost, while an "arrant" fool is one whose foolishness is obvious?
If any of these facts caught you by surprise, then you need More Word Smart. More than one million people improved their vocabulary with the original Word Smart, but an educated and powerful vocabulary doesnt stop growing with one book! All of words featured in More Word Smart belong in an impressive vocabulary. Learning and using these words effectively can help you get better grades, score higher on tests, and communicate more confidently at work.
MORE WORD SMART has been cross-linked for easy e-reader navigation & viewing, and includes:
• A rigorous emphasis on correct pronunciation
• Specialized chapters that highlight vocabulary from classic literature, law, and religion
• A guide to frequently occurring usage errors in written English
• Two chapters focusing on the words frequently found on the SAT and other standardized tests