- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Each sense unit is explored in three sections: (1) introductory matters, (2) tracing the train of thought, and (3) key hermeneutical and theological questions. The commentaries shed fresh light on the text while avoiding idiosyncratic readings and attend to theological meaning without presuming a specific theological stance in the reader.
Finally, this series is enormously helpful and practical through its usage of small visual presentations of historical, exegetical, and theological information. User friendly, and made for those who are at the intermediate level in study of the Bible. Aimed squarely at university and seminary students, this series is eminently useful for professors and preachers. It will also be of interest to theological libraries.
About the Paideia series:
Paideia Commentaries explore how New Testament texts form Christian readers by:
- Attending to the ancient narrative and rhetorical strategies the text employs
- Showing how the text shapes theological convictions and moral habits
- Commenting on the final, canonical form of each New Testament book
- Focusing on the cultural, literary, and theological settings of the text
- Making judicious use of maps, photos, and sidebars in a reader-friendly format
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Inter-Varsity Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
- white-hot faith
- commitment to the cause
- contagious relationships
- rapid mobilization
- adaptive methods
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Start A New Search