- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Each sense unit is explored in three sections: (1) introductory matters, (2) tracing the train of thought, and (3) key hermeneutical and theological questions. The commentaries shed fresh light on the text while avoiding idiosyncratic readings and attend to theological meaning without presuming a specific theological stance in the reader.
Finally, this series is enormously helpful and practical through its usage of small visual presentations of historical, exegetical, and theological information. User friendly, and made for those who are at the intermediate level in study of the Bible. Aimed squarely at university and seminary students, this series is eminently useful for professors and preachers. It will also be of interest to theological libraries.
About the Paideia series:
Paideia Commentaries explore how New Testament texts form Christian readers by:
- Attending to the ancient narrative and rhetorical strategies the text employs
- Showing how the text shapes theological convictions and moral habits
- Commenting on the final, canonical form of each New Testament book
- Focusing on the cultural, literary, and theological settings of the text
- Making judicious use of maps, photos, and sidebars in a reader-friendly format
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
- white-hot faith
- commitment to the cause
- contagious relationships
- rapid mobilization
- adaptive methods
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Start A New Search