- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Each sense unit is explored in three sections: (1) introductory matters, (2) tracing the train of thought, and (3) key hermeneutical and theological questions. The commentaries shed fresh light on the text while avoiding idiosyncratic readings and attend to theological meaning without presuming a specific theological stance in the reader.
Finally, this series is enormously helpful and practical through its usage of small visual presentations of historical, exegetical, and theological information. User friendly, and made for those who are at the intermediate level in study of the Bible. Aimed squarely at university and seminary students, this series is eminently useful for professors and preachers. It will also be of interest to theological libraries.
About the Paideia series:
Paideia Commentaries explore how New Testament texts form Christian readers by:
- Attending to the ancient narrative and rhetorical strategies the text employs
- Showing how the text shapes theological convictions and moral habits
- Commenting on the final, canonical form of each New Testament book
- Focusing on the cultural, literary, and theological settings of the text
- Making judicious use of maps, photos, and sidebars in a reader-friendly format
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
- white-hot faith
- commitment to the cause
- contagious relationships
- rapid mobilization
- adaptive methods
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lord, Change My Attitude: Before It's Too Late - eBookJames MacDonaldMoody Publishing / 2008 / ePub$7.95 Retail:
$11.99Save 34% ($4.04)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10408EB
Lord, Change My Attitude Before It's Too Late, RevisedJames MacDonaldMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW434395
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Start A New Search