- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
Meaningful relationships, genuine connections, and real love: if those are the things this generation of teens-- the Millennial Generation--is crying out for, who can deliver? You can, says Dawson McAllister. Yes, you the parent, you the youth worker, you the teacher--anyone who wants to show teens the real love of Jesus Christ. But if you want to give Millennials what they're looking for, you've got to be willing to meet them on their own turf. And that's not always easy because the Millennial Generation is one of the most skeptical generations in history. You don't have to let them down. Saving the Millennial Generation will help you understand Millennials--what makes them tick and what ticks them off when it comes to school, church, and home. You'll have to earn their trust, but it'll be well worth the effort. Because in the end, you'll build relationships that will bring fruit both today and into all eternity-- for you and for the Millennials.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search