- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,452)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Inspirational Book Bargains
To really understand the Christian life, read Your Faith—An Easy-to-Understand Guide to Christianity and Key Bible Topics. It’s a combination of popular books that makes the faith clear! The first half of the book—with its Bible-based answers to 75 common questions about the faith—is a perfect primer for new believers. . .or refresher course for older Christians. The second half of the book—featuring some 2,500 scripture references for topics from “Access to God” through “Contentment,” “Enemies” through “Miracles,” and “Peace” through “Zeal”—provides guidance on what the Bible says about key life issues.
Ed Strauss is a freelance writer living in British Columbia, Canada. He has authored 18 books for children, tweens, and adults and coauthored an additional 16. Ed has a passion for Biblical apologetics and besides writing for Barbour, has been published by Zondervan, Tyndale, Moody, and Focus on the Family.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Start A New Search