- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Inspirational Book Bargains
To really understand the Christian life, read Your Faith—An Easy-to-Understand Guide to Christianity and Key Bible Topics. It’s a combination of popular books that makes the faith clear! The first half of the book—with its Bible-based answers to 75 common questions about the faith—is a perfect primer for new believers. . .or refresher course for older Christians. The second half of the book—featuring some 2,500 scripture references for topics from “Access to God” through “Contentment,” “Enemies” through “Miracles,” and “Peace” through “Zeal”—provides guidance on what the Bible says about key life issues.
Ed Strauss is a freelance writer living in British Columbia, Canada. He has authored 18 books for children, tweens, and adults and coauthored an additional 16. Ed has a passion for Biblical apologetics and besides writing for Barbour, has been published by Zondervan, Tyndale, Moody, and Focus on the Family.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Start A New Search