- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Your 5-Minute Personal Coach: Ask the Right Questions, Get the Right AnswersValorie Burton5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 43%Video
Everyone talks about letting their dreams take flight and living their life with purpose but who has time for something like that? In popular author and speaker Valorie Burton's latest book, readers will learn that change happens one action at a time, one day at a time.
Based on Valorie's inspirational e-newsletter column The Coaching Session, Your 5-Minute Personal Coach will spur readers on to real transformation in the five key areas of their lives professional, financial, relational, physical, and spiritual. It will help readers find harmony, eliminate distractions, fulfill their purpose, clarify their vision, and begin taking steps to fulfill that vision. Readers will learn:
- the surprising truths about money and happiness
- how to say no in a sticky situation
- how to love and be loved
- how to give God control over their worries
- how to stay focused on solutions, not problems
Intended as a personal companion for the waiting room, on the airplane, or in bed at night, Your 5-Minute Personal Coach challenges readers with coaching questions and specific, doable action steps they can take immediately.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search