- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Your 5-Minute Personal Coach: Ask the Right Questions, Get the Right AnswersValorie Burton5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 64%Video
Everyone talks about letting their dreams take flight and living their life with purpose but who has time for something like that? In popular author and speaker Valorie Burton's latest book, readers will learn that change happens one action at a time, one day at a time.
Based on Valorie's inspirational e-newsletter column The Coaching Session, Your 5-Minute Personal Coach will spur readers on to real transformation in the five key areas of their lives professional, financial, relational, physical, and spiritual. It will help readers find harmony, eliminate distractions, fulfill their purpose, clarify their vision, and begin taking steps to fulfill that vision. Readers will learn:
- the surprising truths about money and happiness
- how to say no in a sticky situation
- how to love and be loved
- how to give God control over their worries
- how to stay focused on solutions, not problems
Intended as a personal companion for the waiting room, on the airplane, or in bed at night, Your 5-Minute Personal Coach challenges readers with coaching questions and specific, doable action steps they can take immediately.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Lost Books Series, 6-Volume Collector's EditionTed Dekker5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 52%
Relationships: Financial Rescue, DVDScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerSave 92%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search