- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV Bible for Men: Fresh Insights for Thriving in Today's World / Special edition - eBookJeff GoinsZondervan / 2015 / ePub$12.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW78595EB
Christian Mission: How Christianity Became a World Religion - eBookDana RobertWiley-Blackwell / 2011 / ePub$24.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22470EB
Fellowship of Prayer: 2014 Lenten Devotional - eBookJulie Richardson BrownChalice Press / 2014 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51698EB
"This is a successful Companionthat fills in certain lacunae in the study of Augustine and late antiquity. As such, it is more suited to scholars with specific interests than beginners looking for entry points into Augustines complex and sophisticated thought." (Religious Studies Review, 1 December 2013)
"As such, this present inter-and intradisciplinary companion to Augustine gathers and presents new flavours within Augustine research, which certainly leaves us yearning for more." (Ephemerides Theologicae Lovanienses)
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Church History
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- Catholic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Theology
- eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Ancient Christian Writers
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Start A New Search