ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World
- Discusses the life and works of Augustine within their full historical context, rather than privileging the theological context
- Presents Augustine’s life, works and leading ideas in the cultural context of the late Roman world, providing a vibrant and engaging sense of Augustine in action in his own time and place
- Opens up a new phase of study on Augustine, sensitive to the many and varied perspectives of scholarship on late Roman culture
- State-of-the-art essays by leading academics in this field
"This is a successful Companionthat fills in certain lacunae in the study of Augustine and late antiquity. As such, it is more suited to scholars with specific interests than beginners looking for entry points into Augustines complex and sophisticated thought." (Religious Studies Review, 1 December 2013)
"As such, this present inter-and intradisciplinary companion to Augustine gathers and presents new flavours within Augustine research, which certainly leaves us yearning for more." (Ephemerides Theologicae Lovanienses)
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Church History
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- Catholic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Theology
- eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Ancient Christian Writers
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Start A New Search