- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World
"This is a successful Companionthat fills in certain lacunae in the study of Augustine and late antiquity. As such, it is more suited to scholars with specific interests than beginners looking for entry points into Augustines complex and sophisticated thought." (Religious Studies Review, 1 December 2013)
"As such, this present inter-and intradisciplinary companion to Augustine gathers and presents new flavours within Augustine research, which certainly leaves us yearning for more." (Ephemerides Theologicae Lovanienses)
Find Related Products
- Catholic >> Church History
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- Catholic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Church History
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Augustine
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Theology
- eBooks >> Church History >> Catholic
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Ancient Christian Writers
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Start A New Search