Jumping Ship: What to do so your children don't jump ship to the world when they get older - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: No Greater Joy Ministries
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
prodigalAurora COAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book even if your kid has already jumped shiNovember 7, 2011prodigalAurora COAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book even if your kid has already jumped ship. It totally transformed my thinking about how to deal with a child that has already jumped. This is not the normal advice! In fact, this is the only place I got this advice and it is the one I chose to receive. We are still healing - but the advice is DEAD ON. Thank you, from our whole family.
Cathy B5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2009Cathy BI am concerned about my 16 yr old "jumping ship" when he leaves our house. I spoke to him about homeschooling him as I do for my 4 other children but he's not interested. This book was very helpful with it's sugeestions. It won't feel you feel guilty if you don't homeschool. I think it's worth reading for all Christian parents who have this concern for their teenagers.
Gregory Pierce5 Stars Out Of 5June 9, 2009Gregory PierceThis book is something all parents should read, especially those with high Christian Values and Homeschooling families. Pearl addresses issues that you like to avoid, but need to be aware of. He also makes you take a close look at yourself as a parent. Excellent!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Helps >> Books on Homeschooling
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search