Jumping Ship: What to do so your children don't jump ship to the world when they get older - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: No Greater Joy Ministries
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
concerned mama1 Stars Out Of 5DANGEROUS AUTHORSApril 24, 2014concerned mamaQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Michael and Debi Pearl will destroy your family and lead you FAR FAR away from what Jesus wants for your children and family. What they support and encourage child abuse and has resulted in the death of at least one child. DO NOT SUPPORT CHILD ABUSE by purchasing this or any of his teachings.
prodigalAurora COAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book even if your kid has already jumped shiNovember 7, 2011prodigalAurora COAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book even if your kid has already jumped ship. It totally transformed my thinking about how to deal with a child that has already jumped. This is not the normal advice! In fact, this is the only place I got this advice and it is the one I chose to receive. We are still healing - but the advice is DEAD ON. Thank you, from our whole family.
Cathy B5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2009Cathy BI am concerned about my 16 yr old "jumping ship" when he leaves our house. I spoke to him about homeschooling him as I do for my 4 other children but he's not interested. This book was very helpful with it's sugeestions. It won't feel you feel guilty if you don't homeschool. I think it's worth reading for all Christian parents who have this concern for their teenagers.
Gregory Pierce5 Stars Out Of 5June 9, 2009Gregory PierceThis book is something all parents should read, especially those with high Christian Values and Homeschooling families. Pearl addresses issues that you like to avoid, but need to be aware of. He also makes you take a close look at yourself as a parent. Excellent!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Helps >> Books on Homeschooling
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search