- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Learn how to stop the vicious cycle of lies.
- Learn to value yourself as God values you.
- Learn who you really are as a woman.
- Repair your self-esteem and come to understand your worth as The King's daughter.
- Learn simple steps to prepare for a spiritual journey that will change your life forever.
Discover the great plans the Lord has for you as His Ambassador of Love, empowered to carry His message of love and salvation. Your Father, the Creator of the Universe, is pursuing you. He values you. He wants you to trust Him to carry you through each trial and fill your heart with hope, love, and courage.
Ayesha LaNique Harris Glover is a Motivational Teacher, Corporate Trainer, and Author. The middle child of three girls, Ayesha grew up in San Francisco, California. She has a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership. Since 2003, Ayesha has owned and operated Training Principles, an employee training and development firm. Her passions include writing, training, and helping individuals; especially inspiring women to reach their divine potential through spiritual, educational, and career development. Ayesha and her husband oversee several small groups of married couples and single women in their church. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with her husband, two daughters, and mother.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Pleasant Word
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Making Money from Home: How to Run a Successful Home-Based BusinessDonna Partow5 Stars Out Of 5 19 ReviewsSave 67%Video
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search