- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Unlocked: 5 Myths Holding Your Influence Captive - eBookCynthia CavanaughNew Hope Publishers / 2013 / ePub$7.59 Retail:
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43199EB
Do you ever get the idea that being a godly wife means you need to be a mousy doormat? Be as unnoticeable as a doorknob? Or have a personality transplant?
Fierce Women: The Power of a Soft Warrior, smashes that idea. No matter whether you're an extrovert or more introverted-Kimberly Wagner believes women are created to be a compelling force.
You may not see yourself as beautifully fierce or even slightly strong, but what if God has placed a powerful fierceness within you, within every woman? Kim admits her fierceness became a source of conflict in her marriage, but the relationship dynamic totally changed when she discovered her fierce strengths could be used to encourage and inspire her husband. She invites you to come alongside as she takes an honest look at a destructive relationship dynamic and casts a vision for the transformation God can bring to troubled marriages.
A True Woman Book
The goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to:
- Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives
- Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world
- Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation
- Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world
This book is about the beauty of fierceness, about women who use their strength to honor the Lord by honoring their husbands. "When you're told the hurdle is higher than you can jump, fierceness is what gets your blood going and takes you flying over the top. It's the passion that motivates you to leave the cozy comfort of safety for the dangerous adventure of the unknown. It's that element of determination that holds you in place when weak soldiers flee. It's loyalty and doing what's right; brilliant intensity and going the long haul. Fierceness is fervent faith and lonely stands; solitary boldness and trying one more time." Men are drawn to this kind of fierceness because it reflects godly character. The purpose of Wagner's book is to identify that fierceness, to celebrate it, and to direct it toward the best and highest ends. Used wrongly it can be so destructive, but used well it can be an incredible blessing.
Fierce Women is the kind of book a feminist will hate because it affirms God-ordained differences between men and women and because it pushes women to live for the good of others, to esteem others higher than themselves. It affirms a woman's strength, but shows the biblical way to use that strength is to direct it in love toward others. It's a book I highly recommend.
Review by Tim Challies, October 1, 2013
Other Customers Also Purchased
Beyond Sex Roles: What the Bible Says about a Woman's Place in Church and Family - eBookGilbert BilezikianBaker Academic / 2006 / ePub$12.10 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$22.00Save 45% ($9.90)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12557EB
Creating With God: The Holy Confusing State of Blessedness - eBookSarah JobeParaclete Press / 2011 / ePub$7.96 Retail:
$9.95Save 20% ($1.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23521EB
They That Wait Upon the Lord Framed ArtImagine Design Inc / 2013 / Gift$22.99 Retail:
$26.99Save 15% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW059056
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search