- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Helping Kids Heal series is designed to help children cope with difficult life issues by letting them know that God is with them always. At the end of each book R. Scott Stehower, Ph.D., professor of psychology, Calvin College, and clinical psychologist, provides suggestions for parents and caregivers of hurting children. Recommended for ages 4 to 8.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Helping Kids Heal
Diana M. Amadeo is an award winning author and freelance writer whose books include Baby Sister Is a Preemie (part of Zondervan's Helping Kids Heal series). The former editor of New Hampshire's largest weekly newspaper, she is a busy wife, mother, former registered nurse, and volunteer, working principally with those affected by multiple sclerosis. Her numerous short stories, features, and articles have appeared in a broad variety of publications, including The Boston Globe, American Journal of Nursing, RN Magazine, Guideposts, Lady's Circle, and Highlights. She resides in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Start A New Search