- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Community
John Ortberg is senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of Who is this Man, The Life You've Always Wanted and If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat. John and his wife, Nancy, have three grown children.
Kevin and Sherry Harney serve at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. They have authored Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church Youve Found and more than sixty small group Bible Studies. Learn more at: kevingharney.com and sherryharney.com
saved by graceIndianaAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5very usefulFebruary 10, 2012saved by graceIndianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I bought this for use with my small group and am quite pleased with it. It's a nice breakdown of several of Christ's parables and gives food for thought on how this applies to each of us.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> Parables
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search