- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Storm, Bethany helps a young family lost on the Kalalun trail. As Bethany's youth group struggles to raise funds for a mission trip, her small act of kindness blesses them all. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Soul Surfer
Q: Can you get the soul surfer fiction series in a paperback, not e-version?
The Soul Surfer fiction series in paperback is out of print and we have no remaining copies in stock.
Q: Do the surfer series read better in order? Do the books in the Surfer Series by Bethany Hamilton and her co-author go in any certain order? Specifically, do the books like Clash, Crunch, Storm, and Burned read better in order?Thank you for any help on this!
These books can be read in any order. If you would like to read them in order the titles are "Clash", "Burned", "Storm" and "Crunch".
Other Customers Also Purchased
Ask Bethany: FAQs: Surfing, Faith and Friends - eBookBethany Hamilton, Doris RikkersZonderKidz / 2011 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14546EB
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Start A New Search