- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
What does it mean to be a Christian?
Ask 100 people that question and you are likely to get 100 different answers. One reason people have such difficulty defining what a Christian should be is that the Bible never gives a definition. The followers of Jesus did not defer to themselves as Christians, it was a label placed on them from the outside. The early believers called themselves disciples, and the Bible is very clear in defining what a disciple looks like.
Jesus gave his disciples one word that should define them. What if we as his followers embodied this one word? What if our behavior was so consistent with this word that folks around us were drawn to us - and to God?
In Christian, you will learn:
- What one word should be descriptive of every disciple
- How Jesus followers should treat those who are outside the faith
- Why people love Jesus but cant stand his followers
This participants guide with help you engage the teaching from Andy Stanley on the corresponding DVD and includes discussion questions for individuals and/or small groups, between-session devotions, DVD teaching overviews, and a leaders guide.
In this eight-session small group study, Andy challenges us to change the name and reputation of Christianity by becoming a group of followers characterized by one thing Love.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search