- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Life's Healing Choices: Freedom from Your Hurts, Hang-ups and HabitsJohn BakerHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW726588
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul KentBarbour / 2008 / Mass Paperback$1.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 957 Reviews
$1.49Save 20% ($0.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW600150
For many women, life can start to look like a chain of one responsibility after another.
In Let It Go, popular author and speaker Karen Ehman has created a powerful tool to help them take a breath and avoid becoming control freaks. With a combination of biblical insight, humor, and stories taken from her own experience, Ehman provides a better waya way to navigate and more fully enjoy the relationships and responsibilities of your lifefrom total control to implicit trust in God. Designed for use with the video.
Karen is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker, as well as a writer for their Encouragement For Today online devotions that reach over one million women daily. She has written seven books including the popular LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart Todd, together they raise their three sometimes quarrelsome but mostly charming children in the boondocks of central Michigan. There she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search