- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
This dynamic study answers tough questions about the existence of God, Christianity and Islam, the reliability of the Bible, faith and science, and many others. Best-selling author Lee Strobel hosts spirited discussions between well-respected Christians, people of other faiths, or people with no faith at all on the most important spiritual and social issues.This Participants Guide will help you sift through controversial and relevant issues that surround the Christian faith and many of its most pertinent cultural issues. Each session features discussion in which leading Christian and non-Christian voices engage in forceful but fair debate. Lee Strobel provides additional comments to guide small group discussion.
Session titles include:
- Is the Supernatural Real?
- Is Jesus a Prophet or the Son of God?
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
- Do All Roads Lead to God?
- Is the Bible Bogus?
- Does Science Point to a Creator?
- Is Anything Beyond Forgiveness?
- Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
- The Mystery of the Trinity?
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
Designed for use with the video.
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Texas. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibsons film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles Kip Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Shaping the Future: New Patterns of Training for Lay and OrdainedChurch House Publishing / 2011 / Trade Paperback$26.25Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW140901
Church Administration: Creating Efficiency for Effective Ministry, Second EditionRobert H. WelchB&H Academic / 2011 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW673771
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search